Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The amazing Buhrs....

This family is just awesome!  We've known them for a very long time and we get to stay with them when we go to Thatcher.  This time I asked if I could take some pictures of them because look at all of those girls!!!!! So they let me.  We did an adorable outdoor shoot, which I"ll blog later, and this fun cozy indoor shoot.  This first one cracks me up.  Little Ms. E was full of poses and smiles. She kinda stole the shot in all of them with her adorablness.

 Ok, and these two....these two never fight...at least not for real, or at least not in front of anyone.  Jase and I were talking on our way home from their hosue that they are soo happy together.
 This little thing wouldn't give up a smile for me, but it didn't matter, she's soooo adorable!


 Poor baby M just wanted to be done. I love it!

 Thanks for letting me try this shoot with you guys, you're awesome!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment